Here at Pest Defence, we understand that this is a very concerning time for everyone and would like to reassure our customers that we are taking all the necessary steps to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
Currently, we are still operating as usual whilst taking the health of our staff and customers very seriously. Hygiene and cleanliness is of course always at the forefront of our minds, but we have increased our safety precautions in response to government guidelines.
We can ensure that the following measures are in place:
- All employees are tested for symptoms before starting work each day
- All technicians use gloves and wash/sanitise hands regularly
- Equipment is cleaned and sanitised daily
- Masks are worn to protect both us and you
- The majority of jobs can be carried out without any close contact with customers, e.g. for rats and mice control, we can install and monitor bait boxes with no contact
- We are able to take payments over the phone so that no cash-handling or contact with card machines is required
- We are now offering a remote help and advice service so that you can speak to a specialist for guidance
We hope that all of our valued customers are managing to stay safe and healthy, and trust that you will take the necessary precautions if showing symptoms. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.